Today in this post you will learn that how to secure pdf file in android. If you have some important pdf files in your android device and you want to protect these files then read the below instruction carefully.If you want to open pdf or some other formats files in your android device but you are facing error then click here to solve your problems How To Open PDF Files In Android Devices.
How To Secure Your PDF File in Android Mobile
Step 1 :
- Go to play store and download office suite in your android device.
Step 2 :
- Open office suite now you need to click on accept according to term and condition.
Step 3 :
- Now you need to select any pdf file which you want to protect.click on these three lines as show in the picture.
- if you have Memory card in your android device and your pdf file is in sd card then you need to click on sd card.My pdf file is present in internal storage so i am clicking on internal storage and i will go to that folder on internal storage where i have pdf files and select any pdf files which i want to protect.Now scroll down your finger above and click on the triangle which is near with home you can see the picture below.
Step 4 :
- After click on triangle now click on last option protect.
Step 5 :
- You can see 5 more option as show in the picture but you need to click on Security.
- Click on require a password to open document as show in the picture.
- Now enter the password and click on save.
- If you want to change your pdf file name you can change it remember save the files with .pdf means save files just like that thanks.pdf
- Go to that folder where you save your pdf files and open it congrats your pdf file is protected.
Also Read :