Today in this post you will learn that How to install and Run Android Apps on Computer. Mostly people wants to run android apps on computer or laptop.this article is very useful for you because if you have 1 mobile and 1 laptop/computer.But when suddenly you have needed second mobile but you don’t have another mobile so don’t worry today you will learn to use android emulator in laptop.Android emulator is mostly similar to android mobile.
How To Install And Run Android Apps On Computer/Laptop
- First of all you need to download Nox Player.
- Nox Player is the emulator through which we run android apps.
- Click here to download the latest version of Nox Player.
- When the download is complete install it on your computer.
- Go to play store and create new account in play store.If you have existing account login your existing account in play store.
- Now Download any apps from play store which you want to run on your computer.
- You can also run high graphics games in Nox Player.
How To Create New Account In Play Store on Nox Player
- Click on play store.
- Now click on create a new account.
- You need to enter First name and Last Name.
- Now enter your birthday and gender.If you you are male then select male in gender if you are female then select female in gender.
- now enter your user name.you need to learn this username because when you are sign in another mobile you can directly put this email.No need to make new account it save your time.
- Enter any password which is easy for you but remember your password and try to put strong password.
- Congrats now you can install and run any android apps on your computer/Laptop.
there are a lot of emulator through which we install and run any android apps but Nox player is the best emulator which works very fast.
Also Read :