In this article you will learn how to hide specific icon from control panel as per your need, sometime you need to hide some item from control panel, from this trick you can also prank with your friend you need to just simply run the file on his computer, so let’s get started.
- Copy the given below code and paste it into notepad.
2. Now the next step is to save this file, just simply click on File -> Save.
3. The third step is to save this file with extension of .bat
4. You can see here is file which we create.
5. Run this batch file as administrator.
6. You should see this window after running file.
7. Now open run dialog box and type “control” for open control panel.5. You can see here, the mouse and system item is hide from control panel.
8. See mouse and system item is hide from control panel.
You can also hide more icon from control panel, you need to just simply change the code, replace Mouse with Other item name like Keyboard etc…
If you want to remain some item and all other are hide then click here.